July 05, 2008

More Thoughts On 365 Days

Well, Week Two of my 365 Days project is completed.

I was going to try to restrict myself to just one photo, but after giving it some thought I've changed my mind on that. I'd like to develop my ability to create photographic storyboards.

I've also decided that adding a sentence or two is not going to take the focus off the photography, so I'm going to ease up on that rule. I'd like to be able to look back on this blog and have a reminder of the significance of my photo choices.

I think, in general, that the less rules I have and the more creativity I allow myself within the one-a-day structure the more likely I am to continue to enjoy this project.

So far, I've had a great deal of fun with it, and can already see a more creative bent to my work.

No comments: