April 30, 2008

Take THAT, Math Gods!!

I did it!! I passed my math assessment re-test and now, unforseen circumstances notwithstanding, I should get accepted into the Optician program for September.

It's been a roller-coaster, and I've had to stare down the Math Demons, but then, all progress comes with a bit of struggle.

As Martin Luther King said:
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.


I don't know what the future holds but I'm all for stepping on the staircase again, and seeing where I end up. It's en a long time since I took such a risk. Far too long!

The one regret I have about the timing for this is that I really wanted to take some photography courses now that I have my Canon Rebel XT to play with. I haven't even begun to tap its potential, and I'm not sure I can, all on my own.

However time and money are going to be too much of a barrier as far as I can see, for at least another year.

A least the way the course is set out I should still be able to find time for photography.

Okay, off to crash on the couch and wallow in a great day's work!

Stay Tuned!

Ah well,

No comments: